Capri boat tour
Our tour is the best way to discover the island of Capri and its secret beauties!
Free shuttle service from your hotel/meeting point and departure to Capri sailing along Sorrento coast.
First stop will be at the small waterfall of Marciano where you can take beautiful photos and a have a refreshing shower.
Continuing, we will admire: “Cala di Mitigliano” and “Punta Campanella”, the end of the Sorrentine Peninsula with its ancient watchtower,
then we will arrive at Capri, where we can immediately be kidnapped from the beauty of the leap of Tiberius, Villa Jovis, Coral and White
Grotto, the Faraglioni Rocks (symbol of the island with its cave of love), Natural arch, Villa Malaparte,
Punta Carena Lighthouse & Heart cave!
To follow, a bath stop sheltered from the crowded beaches near Marina Piccola, the most beautiful bay on the island.
Later on, disembark on the island with 4 hours of free time to visit it on your own.
In the afternoon return to departure's port and transfer back to your hotel/meeting point.
Please note: the execution of the service may vary.
INCLUDED IN YOUR TOUR:
• Pick-up from your hotel/meeting point in Sorrento
• Professional skipper
• Caprese sandwich (tomato and mozzarella)
• Water and 1 Drink (beer, wine, coke)
• Wi-Fi on board
• Entrance fee to the Blue Grotto (€15.00)
• Disembarkation tax € 2.50 p.p to pay cash on board
Time:approximately 8 hours.
- from 16/05 to 30/06 & dal 16/09 to 31/10 : Adults €109,00 - Child from 3 to 9 years old €85,00
- from 1/07 to 15/09 : Adults €119,00 - Child from 3 to 9 years old €95,00